Kenya is currently one of many African states where 22Bet has a large presence. With its diversity of different payment options that are currently on offer, its customers enjoy that and many other distinctive features. With these are transferring your money using a mobile, which is great because it’s the more popular option among bettors. We’re going to take a look at how one can enjoy these benefits after activating your account.
European online platform 22Bet was established in 2018. They strive to provide gamers from all around the globe with the greatest online betting overall experience. Since its founding, they have grown all over and specifically in Europe and Africa.
Below you’re going to view easy steps which are necessary to register on this convenient platform:
- Head to the website or launch its app.
- You may register by finding the button.
- Complete the blanks. Once you’ve logged in, complete the form with your info, then confirm your account by email or mobile.
- Select Register. When you’ve finished, it becomes possible to get a new account by pressing on an appropriate button available lower.
Prior to getting a start with the awesome welcome bonus, it’s necessary to quickly sign up. Any sports market may be wagered while applying this bonus.
The following info is going to prove important if it’s your desire to collect the platform’s hefty welcome bonus:
- It’ll be important to only use your real name and contact details.
- Before topping up, be sure to confirm your new account separately.
- You can then go for any method which may suit you with payments when depositing the necessary KES 112 right away. If you’re depositing with Bitcoin, bonuses are blocked.
- 22Bet will promptly credit all of it to account, adding a 100% match, reaching a maximum that’s equal to KES 16,000.
Bet22 Android App Download
Even before the platform’s mobile app first released, this sportsbook had already been expanding and changing quickly. It has quickly transformed into a favorite in the vast betting industry. Additionally, the software has improved speed and made operation simpler.
Aiming to make things easier for you, it provides applications for gamblers using both popular mobile systems. It’s quite easy to start downloading the 22Bet app. It’ll be doable to quickly enjoy different casino games together with putting bets once you’ve downloaded the app totally for free.
- First open the platform’s site, then choose the “Mobile Apps” option.
- Afterwards, you’ll need to choose the Android app option.
- You may also find this app on the GP Store and download it there if you’d like by typing its name into the search box.
How to Deposit at 22Bet?
When you sign on any platform for betting on sports, a key feature that any given player will always look up is the ability to choose a good and accessible payment service. Lucky for you, 22Bet Kenya isn’t going to disappoint.
However, you must first top up at least once before it’ll be possible to receive real winnings. Shouldn’t be a problem though, as this great sportsbook includes a nice assortment of promos that will prove quite useful. Think of this one—you may get a WB from 22Bet, which provides you more money to start betting with by utilizing a special 22Bet code.
Even better, you’re going to gain access to many alternative payment options, not just mobile money, that list includes all the usual popular methods.
Depositing With Regular Methods
- Log in with your newly registered account.
- After that, choose “My Account” which you’re going to see at the very top.
- Go for the Deposit option.
- Next, choose whatever methods that best match your needs.
- Put in what you’re interested in depositing.
- Completely fill out the necessary information.
- Once you’ve completed that, press Deposit and that’ll be it.
Depositing With M-Pesa
Here are a couple of procedures you must take if you prefer making deposits by using M-Pesa since betting with mobile has become very popular with Kenyan gamers.
- Go check out your active menu with M-Pesa.
- Press the appropriate button.
- Select your Paybill next.
- The number here shall be “895599”, which may be found right there on the company’s website.
- Put in 22Bet as the necessary number afterwards.
- Add your preferred amount for depositing.
- After you’ve entered a PIN, press Send Request.
- Soon afterwards, the operator shall quickly send a message for confirming.
Depositing With Airtel
You may deposit money by utilizing the convenient Airtel Money as well. Instead of using a Paybill, your Airtel option will instead request your till number.
This whole process is quite similar to the two alternatives above. As for costs per transaction, it’s noticeable that there is practically no variation. As a consumer, your payment when utilizing till number equals zero. Meanwhile, there’ll be a small fee if you go for Paybill as your option.
Here’s another tutorial, this time telling you how it’s possible to utilize till number from Airtel:
- Once you’re on the tool kit with your SIM, then select Airtel.
- Press “Make Payment”.
- Add “152661” as a business number.
- Give the company’s name.
- Please enter what you’d prefer to deposit.
- Confirm this new payment by adding your PIN.
How to Withdraw From 22Bet
To take winnings out utilizing mobile options, adhere to the instructions listed here:
- View the accounts area of 22Bet.
- Press on “Withdraw”.
- Choose either “M-Pesa”, if not then “Airtel.”
- Enter whatever the total amount you’d rather withdraw, then confirm
- In a couple of seconds, all that money shall show up on balance.
Is 22Bet Paybill a Safe Option?
Since M-Pesa with its Paybill has long been a recognized payment method in Kenya—yes is your answer.